Book Review: Fallen Too Far


Title: Fallen Too Far
Author: Abbi Glines
Publication Date: December 14th 2012
ASIN: B00AOTGI08
Series: Fallen Too Far #1
Rating: 

To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter. 

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother. 

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far.

This book had me at the cover. Yes, I'm a fan of Abbi Glines but I didn't saw her name when I first glanced at this book. What I saw was the lovely couple on the cover and ever since, I had really waited for this book to be released. And much to my surprise, the book was released last week. (I must say that this is Gline's best cover so far!)




Had it met my expectations? DEFINITELY!

It wasn't hard to imagine the characters because I used the faces on the cover. I must say, I love them! Abbi Glines' male characters were always dreamy and Rush Finlay wasn't an exception. He's RAWRingly HOT! I can't help but 


Rush Finlay. He's the son of a famous rock band vocalist and who happens to be the stepbrother of Blaire. From the moment Blaire stepped her feet inside his house, he already knew that she is the one. But her younger sister, Nanette, has a secret which also involves Blaire big time. Every time he sees her, he only fell in love more but he's conscience is also killing him. After learning what happened to her, he cannot help but feel responsible because he knows that he caused her sadness and the hardship she had gone through.

MEET RUSH! (according to Abbi Gline's FB page)


Blaire Wynn. What I love about Abbi Glines' heroines is that they all seem to have very strong spirits and are fighters in nature. They don't let their situation dictate and control who they are. I love Blaire to the bones! She's a very independent woman who has survived even when her twin sister died, even when her father left them 2 weeks after her sister's death, and even when her mother died after battling the big C for 3 years. When she has no other choice but to ask her father for help, she drove all the way from Alabama. When she got there, she was welcomed not by her dad (who went to Paris) but by her hostile and lusciously bodylicious stepbrother.

I never get tired of reading Abbi Glines' books. Although I must admit that her books have similarity in the story line, they're still a good read. Once I started this book, I can't seem to stop myself. In fact, I finished this in one sitting. The story was good and the twist at the end made it all the more interesting. The mood was sustained until the end but it will leave you wanting more. If you're not a fan of cliff hanger books like me (I didn't know that this wasn't a stand-alone book) then it would be better if you wait till March 13, 2013 for the continuation of this book. Believe me, it will leave you wondering what would happen next. It will consume you in your dreams and the moment you wake up, you'd ask yourself if it's already March 2013.

These pretty sum up my reaction after finding out that this novel will keep me in suspense till March 2013.


Make it March 2013 already! 




Labels: ,