March 2, 2012

FANGIRLING 101: Korean Male Actor Pick #3




Yoo Ah In

Yoo Ah-in (Korean: 유아인; born October 6, 1986) is a South Korean actor.[1] He has appeared in a number of movies and dramas, such as Antique, Chil-woo the Mighty and He Who Can't Marry. His breakout role came in 2010 as "Moon Jae-shin" in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

TV Series

Fashion King (SBS, 2012)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)
The Man Who Can’t Get Married (KBS2, 2009)
Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
Shi Eun & Soo Ha (KBS2, 2005)
April Kiss (KBS2, 2004)
Sharp 1 (KBS2, 2003)

Movies

Wandeuki (2011)
Sky and Sea (2009)
Antique Bakery (2008)
Boys of Tomorrow (2007)
Shim’s Family (2007)

***

I've just learned about him recently when I saw Sunkyunkwan Scandal. I love his character in that series. I love how he portrayed his role. I'm glad he was chosen to portray the role because I can't imagine anyone else who could play it better. He fits the bad-guy-type of role. His long hair added character to his face.



***

I haven't seen his latest movie yet but I've read reviews about it and it's all positive. I've also read that it's a blockbuster hit in Korea so I'm planning to watch it if I have time.




***

His making a comeback series. It will have its pilot episode on May 19, 2012. It's called Fashion King. 




This drama tells the story about a young aspiring designer Kang Young Gul (Yoo Ah In) who have nothing and starts his fashion business as a vendor on Dongdaemun market. He has never had any goals or dreams for a bright future until he meets Lee Ga Young (Shin Se Kyung) who loses both parents in an accident at a young age, and she grows up into a smart, determined young woman with a natural talent for designing. And then they makes a big hit on fashion industry onto world class designers.

Jung Jae Hyuk (Lee Je Hoon) is a second-generation chaebol to a large enterprise that covers construction, distribution, and fashion. Choi Anna (Kwon Yu Ri) who comes to work under a top internationally renowned designer.

***

I'm looking forward to watching him again on TV. See you soon Yoo Ah In oppa! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write
    a little comment to support you.

    my homepage ... facebook

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! I'd love to hear from you. So feel free to express your feelings or opinions on the comment box. :D