30 Day Korean Drama Challenge


Note: These are the only KDRAMAS I've watched so if you don't want my answers maybe you could understand.
Day 01: Your Favorite Kdrama


This is a difficult question, I must say. Haha! I've watched so many korean dramas already and I loved them all. Haha! Hmmm. I'll just choose the reason why I got hooked with this kdrama stuff. It' Marry Me Mary. It's not really much of a story. Just the typical storyline. Kang Mu Kyul and Wi Mae Ri disguised as a couple so that Wi Mae Ri can avoid the marriage with Jung In. I don't why I love this drama. The geungeun couple is there + a very good soundtrack + a light story where you can relate and laugh together with the character..

Day 02: Your Favorite Male Lead Character


Hmmm.. I guess it's Choi Han Kyul from Coffee Prince. He's so lovable! And I get kilig every time I see him! He loves his girlfriend and he accepts her for what she is. Oh well! He represents the dream guy of the women. Haha! How I wish I can meet someone like him in real world. 


I guess second to him is Ki Hoon of Cinderella's Sister.

Day 03: Your Favorite Female Lead Character


Though she's very different from me, I guess it's Eun Jo from Cinderella's Sister. Her character is very striking. She's kinda built her own world but she's very smart and she's confident on what she does. I think the only similarity we have is that we're kind of aloof to people and we find it hard to trust people. 

Day 04: Your Favorite Male Third Wheel Character


It's definitely Shin Woo oppa! =) He's really my favorite character in You're Beautiful! Oh God, how I wish Go Mi Nyu chose him instead of Tae Kyung. (Though I love Jang Geun Suk) He's really so nice and kind. And he held on with his love to Mi Nyu but he also knows when to give up.

Day 05: Your Favorite Female Third Wheel Character


The one in Playful Kiss and in Prosecutor Princess. But I think the one in Playful Kiss (Yoo He Ra)is the stronger contender. Hmm. I like her because she's smart and confident and she doesn't want to use her power just to get the guy she likes. She's pretty too! Very modellish looking. 

Day 06: Your Favorite Song from a Kdrama OST


Hmm. There are many songs but I choose Hello Hello of Marry Me Mary. It's really a nice song. Nice melody. Nice lyrics. And I can't forget the scene where Mu Kyul professed her love to Wi Mae-Ri before singing this song.

Day 07: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Lead Character


This is from Dae Woong ah. That's probably the sweetest line that a guy can tell you.

Day 08: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character

“That person…when I see him, I’m miserable when I see him and when I don’t see him, I’m miserable. When he’s here, I’m miserable and when he’s not here, I’m miserable. When he smiles at me, I’m miserable and when he smiles at others, I’m miserable. When he calls my name, I’m miserable and when he doesn’t call my name, I’m miserable. As long as I don’t disappear into the earth, I think I’ll continue to be miserable, Jung Woo. But still, I’d rather have him here. Being able to see him and hate him is better than him not being here.”
— Song Eun Jo (Cinderella’s Sister)

Day 09: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel

When I thought you were a guy, I was okay with it. When I found out you were a girl, I was okay with it. But if you like him, I can’t be okay with it. Why? Why wasn't it me? I told you about my treasure bus, and I let you close to Jolie and I was going to sing a song only for you. Why don’t you like me?” 
– Jeremy(You’re Beautiful)

Day 10: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel
Haven't you ever felt like dying because of a girl? Then I'll let you know. Not being able to sleep and not eating are just the basics. Sleeping but waking up is a torture. Because you don't know how to separate from someone you loved. You can't even tell anyone else. You're afraid that they'll think of them badly. And so, you cry all by yourself. We're over, we're finished. But only memories of good times and love pop up. The more and more you try to erase them, the longer the days gets. So it's like you're breaking up with them for 365 days. But the thing that hurts the most, is that I don’t think they're even thinking about me. I'm doing this by myself. That person has already forgotten, all about me, and is now happy. You really wish you were dead, but you don't have the courage, all because you're afraid that you won't ever get to see him again. It's like that, when you break up. 
— Yoon Seul (Secret Garden)

Day 11: Your Favorite Dialogue


Yoo He Yi: These are our couple rings.
Hwang Tae Kyung: What?
Yoo He Yi: You need proof that you're mine. Put this on.
Hwang Tae Kyung: The ring is pretty. The two of them look good together. You keep wearing both of them.


Hwang Tae Kyung: Are you afraid of your dad?
Yoo He Yi: Hey my dad is really scary. If my dad catches you, you'd probably get all your hair yanked out.
Hwang Tae Kyung: It's a good thing you're scared of your father.
(Shows the text message "Dad I'm pregnant" then sends it to her dad.)
Yoo He Yi: Are you crazy?

Day 12: Your Favorite Story


49 Days. There is an originality in the story. The ending just sucks! I wished they thought of a better ending than that. Shin Ji Hyun dying after surviving the 49 days is a good idea too and Song Yi Kyung who happens to be her sister.. That added the twist to the story. I just love how the story connected the lives of the characters.

Day 13: Your Favorite “I Love You”


It's definitely Kang Mu Kyul's I Love You. The scene is so romantic plus hearing a rocker profess his love for a girl in front of a crowd is so so so so sweeet!!!! Haha!

Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss


The Alley Kiss in Marry Me Marry. It's so intense.

Day 15: Your Favorite Ending



Hmmm. It's probably Coffee Prince. It's not just the happy ending. I also liked the transformation of Yoon Eun Hye. Sungkyunkwan Scandal's ending is nice too.

Day 16: A Kdrama you started but can’t finish

Honestly I've never done this. I've finished it but some just took days for me to finish it. If the drama is good I can finish it in three days if I don't have anything to do.

Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once


It's probably Princess Hours. This was shown in the Philippines in 2006 then lately, I've watched it again just to see the ending.

Day 18: The Worst Kdrama that you’ve watched until the end


I guess it's My Princess. Sorry to offend those who liked this drama, but I don't like it. Really. It's Kim Tae Hee. I love her. But not this drama. 

Day 19: Your Best Actor


The best actor would definitely go to Hyun Bin for portraying Kim Joo Won in Secret Garden. The best performance ever specially the elevator scene. 

Day 20: Your Best Actress


Moon Geun Young as Eun Jo in Cinderella's Sister. She portrayed the character really well. I can't believe she can carry a bitchy role too. She's so good. 

Day 21: Your Worst Actor


It's Max playing the role of Dong Joo in Paradise Ranch. I just don't like him. He doesn't fit the role. 

Day 22: Your Worst Actress


Day 23: Your Best Couple



Song Yi Kyung and Song Yi Soo! Haha! They're the best! I love them together . Although they're years apart, they seem to be like couple together in 49 Days. 

Day 24: Your Worst Couple


Dong Joo and Da Jee. They're not good together. Da Jee is too pretty for Dong Joo. I'm not being mean. I'm just telling the truth. How I wish she ended up with the other guy. 

Day 25: Your First Kdrama


I guess it's the Autumn Tale. It was shown in GMA before. Won Bin was there. He has been included in my celebrity crushes ever since. Keke!

Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama

Sungkyunkwan Scandal.


Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like




It's definitely My Princess. It did not affect the way the other Kdramas affected me. They've got two big names in this drama but it's just a so-so. At first, it was okay. The story was perfectly fine. Then at some point in the drama, I just lose interest.

Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like


Prosecutor Princess. It did not have good ratings but I liked the drama. It's a refreshing story especially how the actors portrayed the characters. It's funny!

Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy



It's My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Prosecutor Princess. They made me laugh. The story is cute. Though somewhat predictable.


Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad




It's a choice between Secret Garden, Cinderella's Sister and 49 Days. These dramas are great and they made me cry.