Mary Stayed Out All Night






    REVIEW:

    These are the questions that popped out in my head when the drama was finished:
      Seo Joon Lee-An Director Bang Kam So Young Dae Han Jung In's Father Moo Kyul's bandmates Mae-Ri's Friends
          COMMENT:
           SUGGESTIONs:
         This is the first Korean drama that I've fully watched (meaning, from beginning to end. LOL!) I just stumbled upon this drama while searching for Moon Geun Young's movies and dramas. I downloaded it in youtube and dang, I got addicted to it. Not only have I love Moon Geun Young more, I also became addicted to Jang Geun Suk! Haha! I love them both. They really look like a couple. They became my instant favorite Korean actor and actress. 

         Jang Geun Suk's portrayal is very good! I fell in love with Kang Mu Kyul the very first time he appeared on the drama. Geun Suk has this ability to portray a character as if he was really Kang Mu Kyul. 

         I cannot say that this is the best drama I've watched, but then it's one of my favorites! =)) I really don't know. Will I recommend this drama? Definitely! =D It's a stress reliever. There are so many "KILIG" scenes and will make you wanna fall in love again and again.

    YOU CAN WATCH THE DRAMA AT DRAMACRAZY.NET. CLINK THE LINKS BELOW.

    Episode 1||Episode 2||Episode 3||Episode 4||Episode 5||Episode 6||Episode 7||Episode 8||Episode 9||Episode 10||Episode 11||Episode 12||Episode 13||Episode 14||Episode 15||Episode 16||