These are the questions that popped out in my head when the drama was finished:
- What happened to these characters?
Seo Joon Lee-An Director Bang Kam So Young Dae Han Jung In's Father Moo Kyul's bandmates Mae-Ri's Friends
- What happened to JI Entertainment?
- I hope there is a part two to answer these questions. I also noticed that they all have the same cellphone except for Dae Han. Haha!
- It would be funny if Dae Han and Kam So Young end up together.
- Jung-in and Seo Joon would make a good couple.
- It would be better if Moo Kyul and Wi Mae-Ri will get married.
- It's much cooler if all four of them will work again in JIEntertainment.
This is the first Korean drama that I've fully watched (meaning, from beginning to end. LOL!) I just stumbled upon this drama while searching for Moon Geun Young's movies and dramas. I downloaded it in youtube and dang, I got addicted to it. Not only have I love Moon Geun Young more, I also became addicted to Jang Geun Suk! Haha! I love them both. They really look like a couple. They became my instant favorite Korean actor and actress.
Jang Geun Suk's portrayal is very good! I fell in love with Kang Mu Kyul the very first time he appeared on the drama. Geun Suk has this ability to portray a character as if he was really Kang Mu Kyul.
I cannot say that this is the best drama I've watched, but then it's one of my favorites! =)) I really don't know. Will I recommend this drama? Definitely! =D It's a stress reliever. There are so many "KILIG" scenes and will make you wanna fall in love again and again.
YOU CAN WATCH THE DRAMA AT DRAMACRAZY.NET. CLINK THE LINKS BELOW.